4. If you expect your return to be delayed, please let me know as soon as possible and I will extend your booking if I can.
5. It is rare for a cat to fall ill whilst in the Cattery, but sudden unforeseen changes in health can occur, and we will not be held responsible. A veterinary surgeon will be consulted promptly if necessary. Any emergency call-out charges plus treatment charges will be added to your final account, as will travel costs to and from vets.
6. Lingfield Luxury Cattery reserves the right to re-home any cats not collected within 7 days of an agreed departure date.
7. Lingfield Cattery is fully insured and licensed.
8. All Toms 6mths and over MUST be neutered.
9. ALL cats must have a current vaccination card against Cat Flu and Infectious Enteritis. This card will be kept by us during your cats stay and must be provided at every visit.
10. Unlike most Catteries, we do not believe in charging you extra for special dates such as Easter, Christmas etc. We do not have minimum stay charges, nor do we charge if you cancel. If you fail to cancel a booking you will be charged for the period you booked. If you return earlier than the time booked, full charges will still apply.
11. Any cat found to have worms or fleas will be treated accordingly and the cost of any medication will be added to your final bill.
12. Prices are reviewed on 1st April every year.
13. If you wish that cats from the same family be put into seperate chalets, then they will be charged full rate/cat.
14. You must inform us of any changes to your cats health, if different from previous visits.
15. All food and biscuits are provided unless your cat is on a special diet eg, Royal Canin, Hills etc.........
16. Cats must be brought in a secure carrier. We will not be held responsible if a cat escapes due to faulty ones.
17. We do not accept Diabetic cats.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will always do our very best to make sure that you and your pet are happy.
45 Beryl Road, Wirral, Merseyside, CH43 9RS | Tel 0151 677 8161 | Mobile 07970 662 371